Monday, February 12, 2007

A Bit Of Random

I Want: Aurelio's pizza
I Have: more than I need
I Wish: I could walk into movies
I Hate: seafood
I Miss: certain people
I Fear: failure
I Hear: my son talking when he should be napping
I Search: all the time
I Wonder: as I wander
I Love: Rachel
I Always: put jelly on the last bite of pancake
I Am Not: a good person
I Dance: badly
I Sing: well
I Cry: from joy more than sadness
I Am Not Always: who I ought to be
I Win: some
I Lose: some
I Confuse: children with angels
I Need: Jesus
I should: break from this and get Harry to lay down

Yes or No...

You keep a diary/journal: yes
You like to cook: yes
You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: no
You set your watch a few minutes ahead: no
You bite your fingernales: yes
You believe in love: yes
You've been in love: yes
You have a crush: yes

Who is...?

Weirdest person you know: hard to say, I know some weird people
Loudest person you know: sarah or bri
Sexiest person you know: rachel
Person that knows the most about you: rachel
Most boring teacher: mr. bagwell

When you see this name, you think of...

Ryan: cousin
Rob: college friend
Drew: cousin
James: and the Giant Peach
Stephanie: high school crush
Heather: longtime family friend
Aaron: former co-worker and current friend
Amy: BookPerson
Will: kid from my first youth group
Paul: uncle
Eve: Adam
John: Malcovich
Lauren: how many Laurens I know
Alex: Michels
Jessica: Immanuel member
Dave: Barry
Justin: Case

This, or that:

Cuddle or Make out? I see no reason to separate the two
Chocolate Milk, or Hot chocolate? depends on the weather
Milk, Dark, or White Chocolate? milk
Vanilla or Chocolate? pudding or ice cream?

In the past week have you...

Cried? yes
Helped someone? yes
Bought something? yes
Gotten sick? no
Gone to the movies? no
Said "I love you" and meant it? yes
Written a real letter? no
Talked to an Ex? no
Missed an Ex? no
Written in a journal? yes
Had a serious talk? yes
Hugged someone? yes
Fought with your parents? no

Would you ever...

1. Eat a bug? sure
2. Bungee jump? never say never, but no. never.
3. Hang glide? no
4. Kill someone? no
5. Parachute from a plane? no
6. Walk on hot coals? no
7. Go out with someone just for their looks? no
8. For their reputation? if their reputation was as a really nice person, sure
9. Be a vegetarian? sure
10. Wear plaid with stripes? isn't plaid just a series of stripes?
11. IM a stranger? sure
12. Sing karaoke? yes
13. Get drunk? no
14. Shoplift? no
15. Run a red light? not on purpose
16. Dye your hair blue? no
17. Be on survivor? no
18. Wear makeup in public? no
19. NOT wear makeup in public? yes
20. Cheat on a test? i have, but i wouldn't
21. Make someone cry? yes
22. Kick a baby? this is absurd
23. Date someone more than ten years older than you? yes, but that'd be the limit
24. Take a job as a janitor? yes

No comments: