Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Book Quiz Shouldn't Make Me This Happy

A friend of mine directed me to a website that asks questions and then tells you what book you are. This was my result:




You're A Prayer for Owen Meany!

by John Irving

Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire
faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest
this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking
moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT
SOUNDS LIKE THIS!



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



This is one of my top 5 books. I've read it almost 10 times. I love that this is what came up.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Haha! I wound up being The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.

mroth said...

Lo and behold, I'm a Prayer for Owen Meany, too, but unlike you, I could never get through the book. Now I think I'll have to give it another try, if only to honor my true identity.