Saturday, August 4, 2007

9 years

Every year I say it, and every year it's true- I praise God for my amazing wife and the blessing that she is to me, to my son, and to everyone she comes into contact with.

Every year I say it, and every year it's true- I praise God for showing me what faithfulness and unconditional love look like and for helping me to have a bit more of each.

I haven't been able to say it every year, but I said it last year and it is true again- this has been the most exciting and rewarding of my nine years married. I am as close to my wife as I have ever been, as in love with her as I have ever been, as proud to be her husband, partner, and friend as I have ever been.

And one thing we agreed upon at year 5 that we've agreed upon again at 9- we'd like to have a baby.

Your prayers of thanksgiving and of blessing are appreciated. Your support and encouragement through these 9 years has been as well, and continue to be. Love you all.

But not as much as I love her. Love you, Rach.

No comments: