Friday, August 29, 2008

I Wish I Were This Good At Chess


So, way back before Obama had even sewed it up, I was saying that he would need to choose a VP candidate that was the Democrats answer to John McCain; older, white, military, experienced. My first choice (because I think he's a man of real character) was Joe Biden.

I also said that were Obama to get the nomination and not to choose a woman, than McCain would have to choose one. A fairly unknown, young, "maverick", woman.

So, I'm apparently working in the wrong field.

1 comment:

carl said...

that's just a little scary!!! you aren't in the wrong business, but man you'd make a great "faith" advisor. maybe you should chill on the political analysis for a while. hehehe

seriously, your insight never ceases to amaze me. keep it up bro!